- An attorney/client relationship is not established just by reading information posted on this website and/or contacting Student Legal Services
- The sole purpose of this website is to provide potential Student Legal Services clients with general information about the office and applicable state and local laws. If you plan to take any actions based on information you find at this website, you must first consult an attorney. Your questions and facts are specific to your case. Information provided on this site, brochures, pamphlets, or links cannot substitute for legal advice from a licensed attorney.
- While all information on this website has been reviewed and is believed to be reasonably accurate, Student Legal Services cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information. If you find any errors in, or have complaints about, the information on this website, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Student Legal Services does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, creed, religion, marital status, gender, physical characteristics, political persuasion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status.
- Students who visit Student Legal Services are entitled to the same confidentiality all lawyers provide to their clients. That means we do not talk about you or your case to anyone without your permission – including your family members, friends, or the University, unless required by law.
- If you are a Michigan State University student and need legal advice or representation, contact Student Legal Services immediately to schedule an appointment.